|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 11 December 2005|
Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month, at 6:45 PM in the Gates Building of Stanford University, Room 104. The meetings are free and open to the public. To get to Stanford, look at the directions below. Stanford's Campus Map has more info.
View Larger Map
From Highway 101 North & South:
• Take Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford.
• Embarcadero Rd becomes Galvez St as you enter Stanford.
• Bear left at first fork in the road towards center of campus.
• Turn right on Campus Drive and continue past Palm Drive.
• Turn left on Roth Way and the closest parking structure is on the left.
• Walk south on North/South Mall to Serra Mall, the Gates Building is on your right.
From Highway 280 North & South:
• Take Sand Hill Road Exit east toward Stanford.
• Turn right at traffic light onto Santa Cruz Avenue.
• Turn left at traffic light onto Junipero Serra Boulevard.
• Turn left at traffic light on Campus Drive West.
• Turn right onto Panama Street.
• Turn left onto Via Ortega and left again into the closest parking structure.
• Walk north on Via Ortega, turn right onto Serra Mall, and the Gates Building is across Serra Mall on left.
From El Camino Real:
• Exit El Camino Real at University Ave. Turn toward the hills (away from the center of Palo Alto).
• As you enter Stanford, University Ave. becomes Palm Drive.
• Turn right on Roth Way for the closest parking structure on the right.
• Walk south on North/South Mall to Serra Mall and the Gates Building is on your right.
The one-day Visitor permit allows use of 'P' & 'E' designated areas and all metered spaces (see map on reverse of permit). Near the Gates Building, parking is available on Lomita Drive across from the Art Museum, around the Oval, along Museum Way, and next to the Memorial Hall. There is also parking in either of the two parking structures at Roth Way and Campus Drive, and at Via Ortega and Panama Street. Full campus map, showing Gates Computer Science Building.
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 27 September 2007 )|